where. are. my. messages. i’ll do anything.
I’ll be your finnick odair?
DON’T LEAVE ME, DAMMNIT.
what more do you wantttt?
no worries. all the awesome people are.
Can’t answer what…?
haha. i’ll answer those too(;
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? well now, this question.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? she’s probably sleeping.. just a wild guess.
Thank you because everyone else has ignored me for the last few days</3
3. Have you taken someones virginity? Yes, I have.
9. Is confidence cute? Confidence is very cute, yes. I like when girls are proud of who they are.
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? I’m not from the capitol, of course it is.
38. Who did you last call? I thinnk I’ve only ever called one person, and I can’t remember who that was.
Peeta waltzed into my room, his blonde hair falling in his eyes, cheeks red and puffy, he has his arms crossed over his chest. I looked up from where I lay with a knife and a piece of wood, I had been carving as usual. I was sixteen, him barely fifteen.
I raised my eyebrow questioningly. “What’s wrong with you?”
“You, asshole!” He cursed me back quietly. I let out an exasperated laugh.
“What did I do?” I seriously could not think of any reason Peeta would be angry with me today.
“My best friend, is in love with you!” He nearly shouted, forgetting it was late and everyone was asleep.
“Delly! She loves you.” He sighed, putting his hand on his temple, I could reason out why he was so upset now. He and I both knew I wouldn’t love her. I was exactly what he said, I used women, I didn’t love them.
— Axel Mellark.